Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Worst is Over?


The stars sing lullabies. Its hard to see them, so its hard to hear them. The bold lights of civilization have blotted out their songs. Perhaps that's why its so hard to sleep.

The chaos screams nightmares, cascading from the lights, and the roads are weaving in and out of reality. Maybe that's why its so easy to get lost.

There's a buzz in the air. A happy hum of innocence mixes with the static drone of routine, spinning circles around the ignorant 'important' chatter of humanity.

Everything is temporary, nothing is real. There is no beginning, there is no ending. There just is.
Am I enlightened or am I depressed? It doesn't matter, its temporary anyway.


* * *

My hole is deep enough to be a grave. I juuust keep diggin'. I'm not necessarily in the best of moods, though I'm trying real hard to keep my chin up.
*sigh*

No comments: