Monday, September 29, 2008

I don't care if it isn't healthy!

I have an hour to kill. I should be doing something productive like homework or... well homework. But I'm not! (Digging the hole, slowly but surely).

Some guy just sat down near me with a hot dog. Not cool. SOOO hungry. Oh that smells delicious. Now I'm digging myself a hole while being tortured by the alluring smell of ketchup mustard and sauerkraut. Killer.

School is a conundrum. The closer I get to catching up, the further behind I'm getting. Its a bitch and a half. I miss the feeling of just being DONE. I wanna be done. Be able to take things on one day at a time. That kind of thing. Nope! I procrastinate too much for that. :)

OK Hot Dog Man. Could you enjoy your food any more? Eat anymore slowly? AHHHH!!!!!!
Thats it. I'm gonna go find myself something that looks a little like this:
And I'm going to enjoy it, DAMNIT!

2 comments:

HannahJane said...

i wanna be done too. fuck school.

The Duke of Ogden said...

your hair looks good