Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its a beautiful day. Like gorgeous. Oh how I love it.
I should be doing work right now, but I left it all at home. Well, that's not entirely true. I left most of it at home. That's really just my excuse for not doing it.
But now I have an hour to kill before class. Its taking all my energy to stay on campus and not go home and sleep. I'm pretty much struggling to keep up, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job struggling.

Its crazy, I got sick the exact same part of the quarter I did last time. Coincidence? I think not! This time i'm NOT going to let it stop me. I'm gonna keep on trucking, as much as I may hate hate hate it. I just don't wanna fail again. It may break my spirit.
:'( awwwwwwww

I really wish I had something more interesting to write about. My creative flow is fluctuating. BOo.

Fin.

No comments: